Tolmin and its surroundings, with its beauty and rich history, offer many opportunities for recreation and relaxation. The Soča river, with its unique emerald colour, has been attracting lovers of nature, adrenalin seekers and travellers for a long time now. You will relax and escape from everyday stress along the river and be able to stop time for a moment.
You will certainly love a one-day excursion or a longer stay and find delight in the variety of local culinary specialities. We offer you an exquisite programme that comprises all of the above mentioned. You will explore the history of Tolmin, local culinary specialities and you will spend your leisure time in an active way.
Programme of the offer
– 9:00 arrival at the sport and recreation centre Maya (na Labrci) – salami and cheese and a welcome drink (agricultural cooperative Tolmin)
– 9:30 distribution of equipment for a mini-raft down the Soča river and bicycles to ride to the starting point of the mini-raft experience
– 9:45-13:30 The participants will be divided into two or three groups that will compete against each other for the title T’MINSKI PUNTAR. With bikes and tablets you will move along around Tolmin solving tasks. During the competition you can check on your tablets to see how the others are doing. (In between you will visit the Tolmin fish farm and the private museum collection of the Insonzo Front and the local cheese dairy.)
– 13:30-14:00 A fruit refreshment will be served at the start of the mini raft (additional payment: a hot stew will also be served right at the Soča river)
– 14:00-15:30 A mini raft adventure at the section Kamno-Tolmin. With rubber boats will go on a treasure hunt. With the help of a map you will try to find the treasure before your competitors do.
– 15:30 – 16:00 Arrival back at the sport and recreation centre Maya, where you will change and can take a shower, if you wish.
– 16:30 Picnic at Soča na Labrci
– 17:30-18:30 The programme concludes ( those who want can stay in tents and visit other hidden parts of the Soča river Valley the next day)
* OPTION: the program can be adapted to each group separately
Maya team d.o.o.
T: +386 (0)41 781 723
May 2018 Hello, we are two Czech girls, Zdenka and Gabriela, who had the opportunity to go with journalist Lidija from Radio Si to the small Slovenian town of Tolmin. She sent us the itinerary prior to our trip, but it was impossible for us to imagine what was...read more