When going on a trip to the green valley with crystal clear and one of the warmest rivers in Europe, the Kolpa River, you will create unforgettable memories and recharge your batteries.
Kolpa is inseparably linked to the Poljanska valley, fascinating everyone who ends up spending his or her free time on it or near it. When you’re cruising the steady stream of the river or descending through its friendly rapids, you can fully relax. In case of a multi-day boating, time can really stop. Without the intrusive sounds of traffic and crowds, alone or with some friends, with paddles and a barrel, you get to become part of wild, unspoiled nature. Perhaps you even end up meeting locals, still living there, in small, forgotten villages.
Programme of the package
– 10:30 Welcoming reception and accommodation arrangements at Eko village Rinčica / Glamping Kolpa
– 11:30 Kolpa boat trip (Robinson-style Downhill)
– 16:00 Swimming and Kolpa river SUP in the natural bathing spot in Radenci
– 18:30 Dinner at the Madronič or Kan restaurant (local trout recipe)
– 20:00 Land rover trip – sightseeing points in Poljanska valley along the Kolpa river (optional, in the morning)
– 09:00 Rich buffet breakfast at the Njivenska homestay
– 10:00 Bicycle hire and cycling along Kolpa to a 18th century Croatian village
(option: hiking along Kolpa – the most southern footpath in Slovenia (Trpotec spring – water of eternal youth, the only working mill on Kolpa, Kobiljača cave)
– 14:00 Lunch at the best Bela krajina inn, Müller in Črnomelj
– 16:00 Fine wine tasting at the Pečarič wine house
– 17:00 Guided tour of the famous Tri fare churches
– 18:00 End.
* Best time to visit: May-October; during the week or Sunday (Saturday off)
* OPTION: the program can be adapted to each group separately
Kolpa Adventures – Tine & Co d.o.o.
T: +386 (0)41 518 536, +386 (0)51 205 159
August 2018 Fantastic experience by the Kolpa River Wanna spend some great time by a calm warm river in the heart of Bela krajina forests? We already did it and loved it! We know you would love it, too! Me and my boyfriend spent an amazing weekend at the Eco village...